If you are confused why your website is not ranking, despite all your efforts. Emvento SEO readiness audit is the most efficient method to determine why you are not getting online visibility. We will analyze your website and create an actionable strategy to maximize your website visibility.
Our SEO readiness audits are 100% transparent and are performed by SEO experts, you will receive a human-generated report.
Start Growing With Emvento Today
Marketing Agency Owner or Web Designer? Offer full spectrum Search Engine Optimization service with our help.
Frequently Asked Question
Our SEO experts will do an in-depth analysis of your website, and access how it stacks up against the competition (compared to the websites which are ranking well). Based on the comparison, we analyze the content and technical gaps and devise an action plan.
These recommendations may include, but are not limited to:
- Website Schema Review
- Google Structured Data
- Page Content Review
- Missing/Duplicate Meta Descriptions
- Missing Header Tags
- Image Alt Tags
- Keyword Gaps
- HTML validation
- Page Speed Performance
- Site statistics
- Error pages
Our SEO readiness package is designed for people who just build a new website and are not sure if their website is SEO optimized or for clients who are not sure why their website is not ranking on Google.
The overall website looks good but still, it does not rank on Google, maybe the content is duplicate, maybe mobile responsiveness is a problem, maybe the website is slow but can’t pinpoint the problem. This is where the SEO readiness report becomes really instrumental, where we perform a 360 Degree audit to identify the problems and action plan.
- Know which on-page issues are impacting your website rankings (like Meta tags, descriptions, website content, or headings)
- Know which pages are resulting in performance issues
- Know key designing/development issues like structured data, google rich snippet issues
- Know everything about your competition, why is their website ranking?
- Know the content gaps and how can you address those through a new content strategy
- Know if your website is susceptible to Google penalty due to spammy links or content
- Know the right keywords to target
Off-page, anything that can’t be managed on your website is known as off-page factors. Off page plays a major role in SEO rankings. Search engine pays attention to what other websites are talking about your brand, and how they are linking to your website.
- How many websites like your website
- What category websites like to your website
- What is the content and anchor text used
- How is your brand mentioned across the internet.
Based on the above off-page factors, search engines rank the pages. These factors are very difficult to identify for website owners. Profit Driven content audit report lists down all the off page factors which can help build your website reputation.
The SEO readiness audit takes approximately 3-4 weeks to complete. During this time, team Emvento will thoroughly review your website and devise the best strategy for your business and provide recommendations on what needs to be changed so your website can rank on search engines.
Afterward, one of our SEO experts will show you our SEO readiness report so you can see areas of improvement in detail.
A beautiful website does not mean an SEO optimized website. There can be multiple on-page factors that can affect your website SEO rankings.
- Website is slow to load, due to unoptimized images or files.
- Website is not mobile responsive/friendly
- Website is blocking the search engine crawlers due to technical issues
- Website content structure is hard to read.
Simply fill in your details below or call or email us at email@example.com
Our team will review your website and get in touch if they need additional information. After manually going over the website and all the related data our expert will prepare a personalized readiness report, and walk you through the report with our findings and recommendations. Our process is really easy and efficient.